By commenting on the Leading Edge Advocate site you agree to this policy.
Your comments on this site are welcome and invited, as long as they are civil, respectful and relevant. The comments section is for readers' thoughts on the topic, a place to engage respectfully with others and add value to the conversation.
The following items will be removed from your comment, without notice, if they have no relevance to the post:
– Images, graphics and/or other media (including but not limited to pictures, videos and audio)
– Links and URLs
Your comment maybe edited or removed in its entirely, without notice, if it:
– is off topic
– is in all capital letters
– is unclear or confusing
– contains excessively long URLs
– is blatantly promotional
– is intentionally inflammatory rhetoric
– is deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
– has an author name deemed to be spammy or fabricated (Ex. How-To-Be-Happy-Again, Stress Reduction)
– is identical, repetitive comments posted on multiple articles, posts or sites
– attacks a person or group
– contains personal information (such as addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.)
– contains slander, libel, profanity and/or language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
– is otherwise inappropriate and not in alignment with the purpose or theme of this site
By publishing a comment on this site you grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a course, a video, a testimonial or presentation.
Commenters who repeatedly violate this policy may be banned indefinitely and without notice.